On December 24th 2006, Jeff proposed in a horse drawn carriage in downtown Seattle. We bought our first house in June 2007 and were married a month later. We are expecting our first child on January 17th, 2010.
Friday, December 18, 2009
The Beginning: Our Story
Jeff and I met in the spring of 2001. I was 16 and he was 17. We started dating and did not spend a single day apart until a family vacation 2 years later. I went off to college and Jeff started his working towards being a firefighter.
On December 24th 2006, Jeff proposed in a horse drawn carriage in downtown Seattle. We bought our first house in June 2007 and were married a month later. We are expecting our first child on January 17th, 2010.
On December 24th 2006, Jeff proposed in a horse drawn carriage in downtown Seattle. We bought our first house in June 2007 and were married a month later. We are expecting our first child on January 17th, 2010.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment